O Windows 10 não estava a arrancar. Estive mais de um dia a tentar soluções da net@, mas só esta funcionou.
Estou imensamente agradecido a este tipo que fala inglês com um sotaque indiano
1) Type “Diskpart” and hit enter
2) Type “Lis Disk” and hit enter
3) Select the disk by typing “sel disk (Disk Number)” and hit enter
4) Now type “Lis Vol” and hit enter
5) Select the system reserved/EFI Partition by typing “Sel vol (Volume Number)” ( you can identify It by its drive size which will be around 500+ MB & It will have a label as system reserved / EFI)
6) Type “assign letter=M:” and hit enter
7) Type “Exit” and hit enter
8) Type “M:” and hit enter
9) Type “format m: /FS:FAT32” and hit enter
10) Type “Y” If prompted (Twice)
11) Type “bcdboot d:\windows /s m: /f all” (Where d is the drive letter of the c drive) and hit enter
12) Type Exit and hit enter and reboot your computer.